SHIPPING OUTSIDE INDIA
- For International Shipping, please checkout via Paypal as payment gateway.
- All cards and currencies accepted.
- Conversion amount is set and notified by Paypal at checkout and is beyond our purview of control.
- Options available to pay at the Paypal conversion rate or choose to pay at your Banker conversion rate during checkout.
- We levy no conversion charges. Any conversion charge by your bank is beyond our purview of control.
- INR 1500/- flat charge for international shipping. (Amount may vary as per ongoing exchange rate in your domestic currency.)
- Free shipping for orders valued over INR 30,000/-.
- Approx. Shipping Charges: 18-22 USD/GBP/EURO/AUD
- Approx. Shipping Charges: 80-85 AED
For any further assistance, please reach out to us on +919810761704 via WhatsApp, iMessage or Phone Calls.
You can also email us on email@example.com
Our team is committed towards a pleasant shopping experience for our esteemed clientele across the world.
DUTIES & TAXES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout.
- . You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
- Orders that have been processed and shipped can be tracked using the consignment/tracking number on the shipping agency’s website.
- Once your order is shipped, we will mail you the tracking number along with information about the shipping agency.
NON-AVAILABILITY ON DELIVERY
- Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster.
MODES OF PAYMENT
- We support payments via Paypal payment gateway and Paypal accounts for International Orders.